|Second Language Acquisition : A Case Study|
|Journal||IOSR Journal Of Humanities and Social Science|
|Volume and Page||Vol. 19, No. 10; October 2014, Hlm: 65-68|
|Date||3th June, 2016|
|Purpose of Research||The purpose of this study is the case study presented in the journal, deals with the subject of second language acquisition making at the same time on effort to show as much as possible how L1, was acquired and the ways L1, affected L2, through the process of examining a Greek girl who has been exposed to the English language from the age of eight|
|Subject of Research||A Greek girl who has been exposed to the English language from the age of eight|
|Data Source||The Research uses several ways :
1. Seeking data
|Method of Research||The Research Use two Methods:
1. Qualitative Method
2. Type of method is Case Study
|Stage of Result||The Research is divided into several stages :
1. Seeking data on the stage
2. Interview both of the child and his parent
3. Used tape recording
|Result of Research||The Analysis Result of The Research Conducted is
– Found the difficult of the Greek girl, and give solution if the subject can learn new words and practice English can use in them in either speaking and writing.
|Strength ofResearch||1. This research is the great experience for the researcherand the other because this study to observe an individual in an issue of great concern in the field of language
2. This study using study case for finding the concerning issues such as age, social, family background and others.
3. For the researchers or the reader can know the difficult about the speaking section.
|Weakness ofResearch||The researcher tell this study if the study cannot written more about the child examined but the study requires a lot of analysis which, unfortunately, there is no opportunity to conduct.|
|Conclusion||1. This study tell about the child examined is not affected negatively by the fact that everything the researcher talk
2. This study talk about concerning issues such as age, social and family background, personal characteristics, age, sex, motivation, environment, parental education and financial situation for we will have the chance to understand how the above factors played either a negative or a positive role in acquiring L2